Our history

The past...

The "L'Agricola" farmstead was built in 1937, and until 1948 its land was used for sharecropping.

Subsequently, the farm was rented to the current owner's father, who took over in 1980 and who, in addition to cultivating the land and breeding cattle, began to process the farm's milk as dairy products, giving rise to the dairy farm.

In 1983, the shop was opened for the direct sale of products.