Our history

The past...

The "L'Agricola" farmstead was built in 1937, and until 1948 its land was used for sharecropping.

Subsequently, the farm was rented to the current owner's father, who took over in 1980 and who, in addition to cultivating the land and breeding cattle, began to process the farm's milk as dairy products, giving rise to the dairy farm.

In 1983, the shop was opened for the direct sale of products.

The present

The farm is an integral part of the old farmstead where the dairy farm is currently located, although this will soon be transferred to the new structure. Here, guests will be able to watch on through glass windows as our milk is transformed into cheese and dairy products.

In addition to the dairy farm, the new structure, currently under construction, will also contain meeting rooms, conference rooms and bedrooms on the upper floor.